Robotic Process Automation Developer Training
Training in accordance with International Standards
Register Now and get up to 10% Discount
Why should you take this training?
Robotic process automation (RPA) uses the latest software technologies to automatically handle computer tasks that are highly structured, routine, and repetitive. For tasks that are largely driven by rules, schedules, or events, a robot can take the wheel and get the job done. RPA Developers are designers of those automation tasks, with hands-on experience in the top tools. They work for startups to hyper-growth companies and are responsible for designing automation based on the clients’ requirements.
Once, the automation is designed and is ready to be rolled out into the production, an RPA Developer needs to make sure that the designed automation is achieving the desired results.
RPA Developer career opportunities will only shoot through the roof; both start-ups and well-established companies such as IBM, Infosys, KPMG are offering lucrative salaries to RPA Developers.
So, it is an obvious fact all the industries are looking for professionals who can easily adapt the RPA technology as quickly as possible and automate the manual tasks.
An RPA Developer must be able to understand the clients’ requirements and design the automation based on the requirements, and the IT standards. Some of the common skills required are as follows:
- Hands-on experience in top RPA tools like UiPath, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Constant communication with other business partners to develop and deploy their ideas. Also, ensure that there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time-frame and its requirements.
- Good knowledge of the RPA lifecycle and how to produce automation.
- Exposure to SQL databases
- Know how to design technical specification document for RPA Projects
- Experience with analysis, design, and implementation of the process. Also, an RPA Developer must have the skills to understand business and technical requirements.
- Proficient programming skills.
- A basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies would be beneficial.
- Apart from the above skills certifications such as PMP®, Prince2®, Lean Six Sigma will add on to your team management.
Who should attend?
The target audience for the RPA Developer Training includes all technical and semi-technical roles such as:
- Junior RPA Developers
- RPA Developers
- Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- System Administrators
- College/University Students and/or Graduates
Recommended Training and Hands-on Experience
Module 1- Python Programming Basics Training
Module 2- Business Analysis Training
Module 3 – SQL/Data Analysis Training
Module 4 – Agile Methodologies Training
Module5 – Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals / RPA Career Opportunities
Module6 – UiPath Training
Module7 – Automation Anywhere Training
The training program will help you become confident in RPA and will help you get the job you’ve always wanted.
One-on-One Classroom / Online Training
Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays (4 hour /day) equivalent to 12 hours per week
NGN 350,000.00 (Three Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira Only)
Peter Albertson Limited
7 Obasa Road,
Off Oba Akran Avenue,