The number of mobile internet users on Nigeria’s telecoms networks has hit 97.21 million, up from the 95.37 million recorded in August 2015, according to figures released by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
Despite this heart-warming news, many businesses in Nigeria do not have a (mobile) website. If you are in this group, you may want to know why you should reconsider your stand.
Do you know that?
- Mobile traffic accounts for 10% of all internet traffic, that’s a lot of traffic.
- And in a recent study by Google, 72% of internet users say it’s very important for them that websites they visit are mobile friendly.
- People are more likely to abandon task if the website is not mobile friendly.
- 79% of visitors will go to another site to meet their needs if the site they are on is not mobile friendly, and ¾ are more likely to revisit a website that is mobile friendly.
So it is very important these days to have a mobile friendly website because there are lot of people browsing on their iPhone, ipad, or other mobile device to find what they want, and if they cannot find what they want on your website they will go somewhere else.
The increase in the use of the internet in the month of September showed that more Nigerians are now embracing data as the country moves towards achieving 30 per cent broadband penetration by 2018, as targeted in the country’s broadband plan.
The above stats will light a fire to stop ignoring the need for a (mobile) website. Having a (mobile) website is no longer simply a nice feature — rather, it is now a necessity and literally impacts the growth of your business.
Are you an SME or a business owner?
Then you require a clean professionally designed , responsive website that will adapt to all screen sizes, no matter what device the website’s being displayed on?
- Website that will help you build your business brand, reputation and trust?
- Customers now take it for granted that you are expected to be Online
- And when customers are looking for a product or service, or when it is out of business opening hours, most are now turning to the Internet.
- Websites help build your business brand, reputation and trust.
- It allow your business to operate without a shop front thus lowering the cost of sales and customer acquisition
- You can reach a global audience 24/7, 365 days in a year.
Do you desire to take your business online but don’t have a clue how to get started?
Maybe you already have a website but don’t have the time or expertise to know what to do with it or how to get the best result from it.
Or you don’t know how to measure if your investment in an online business is a Success.
And maybe, you need to be convinced on why you have to move your business Online because you think this whole Internet thing is just a passing fad.
Then what are you waiting for, CONTACT US NOW for a FREE CONSULTATION.