- This event has passed.
WordPress Web Design & Development Training in 1 Day for Beginners
January 28, 2017 @ 08:00 - 17:00 UTC+0
Do you want to learn WordPress? Are you looking for a new career path? Are you thinking about starting your own business? Do you want to build your own website or Blog?, Do you want to make money out of building websites without any coding knowledge? If that’s a “Yes, Yes,Yes Yes”, this WordPress Website Design & Development training is perfect for you and it is 100% FREE!. We will teach you how to create and manage your site for FREE.
This fast paced entrepreneurial development training is a 1(one) day hands-on course designed for delegates who want to learn to build their own website or blog using WordPress the world’s favourite Content Management System (CMS) in just one day without any previous coding or programming knowledge! Most professional web developers now build their clients’ websites using WordPress used by many Fortune 500 companies for building their websites.
What’s covered on the day?
- Setting Up a Website : What you need to consider
- What is WordPress? The basics of how websites work and how WordPress can help.
- Fundamental concepts – what are themes, plugins and widgets?
- Setting up a WordPress site
- Publishing content to your website – how to add and amend content, adding links, images and more.
- Customising the look of your website – using themes and customising them to get the ‘look’ you want
- Adding new functions to your website by installing plugins
- Making your website ready for search engines – the importance of the title tag, using WordPress for SEO*, tracking your results using Google Analytics
- Integrating social media into your site – pulling in Facebook & Twitter feeds, posting from WordPress to social media
- Keeping WordPress safe – upgrades, security, passwords and spam, and many more tips to help you build, run and market your own website.
What do I need to bring?
- A laptop that is WiFi enabled, Wireless broadband access is provided at training venue
- Your ideas for your new website. You don’t have to know exactly what you want to achieve with your site – the course will still help you – but to take full advantage of the day, have a think in advance about what pages you need, and what content you want to put on them.
How do i reserve a seat?
First you need to send a text to 0909 725 8959 or 0809 655 2452 stating your name and e-mail address for further communication concerning this event, and links to files to dowload and save to your laptop computer before training date, then like us on our Facebook page
That’s all you need do to secure your place in this training! Were you expecting more?
- The course will be led by Albert Imologomhe (B.Sc, M.Sc, M.B.A) Peter Albertson’s Limited Managing Director. Web Designer, SEO and IT Project Management expert.
This event is proudly sponsored by Chemline Nigeria Limited owner of CHEMLINE HOUSE- Training & Event Centre