- This event has passed.
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Course (5 DAYS)
July 3, 2018 @ 08:00 - July 7, 2018 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Master the implementation and management of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
Course agenda Duration: 5 days
Day 1 Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2 Plan the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3 Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4 ISMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5 Certification Exam
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
Examination Duration: 3 hours
Certification fees are included on the exam price
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
For further information on course and fee details: Phone: +234 909 725 8959 or Email: email@example.com