- This event has passed.
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Course (5 Days)
July 31, 2018 @ 08:00 - August 4, 2018 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Master the Audit of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
Course agenda Duration: 5 days
Day 1 Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2 Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3 On-site audit activities
Day 4 Closing the audit
Day 5 Certification Exam
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Certification fees are included on the exam price
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
For further information on course and fee details: Phone: +234 909 725 8959 or Email: email@example.com