- This event has passed.
PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer Course (5 Days)
February 19, 2019 @ 08:00 - February 23, 2019 @ 17:00 UTC+0
Master the implementation and management of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) based on ISO 14001
Why should you attend?
ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Environmental Management Systems, consequently reducing an organization’s negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Environmental Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 14001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Environmental Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Environmental Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- EMS team members
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 14001 and initiation of an EMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an EMS
Day 3: Implementation of an EMS
Day 4: EMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EMS.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Environmental Management System best practices.
Examination Duration: 3 hours
Certification fees are included on the exam price.
Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Enjoy 50% OFF when you register for the ISO 14001 Lead Implementer EMS Course TODAY.
For further information on course and fee details or to book your place on this course please call +234 909 725 8959 or email: email@example.com